Counselor and Administration Assignments
|A-C & FLLA||Wiest||Suppes|
|D-H & ERA A-L||Phillips||Jassman|
|I-M and HA A-K||Hanson||Larios|
|N-R and ERA M-Z||Jensen||Hollingshead|
|S-Z and HA K-Z||Petrie-Bullock||Fletcher|
Our role at RSHS is to help our students to become academically successful and emotionally well adjusted--happy, confident, and secure. We are your advocates, and the counseling office is a safe place where you can come to calm down and get help.
The counselors are here to help in a variety of ways--both with academic concerns and personal issues.
- Choose classes that are appropriate for you
- Help you decide upon a career
- Talk to you about colleges
- Assist if you are having difficulties in a particular class (work too hard, teacher conflicts)
- Information on tests given at the High School
- Change a class according to RSHS policy
- Relationship problems--friends, teachers, parents
- Family problems--divorce