Announcements for May 23, 2017
Good Morning, Rock Springs High School!
ACT Word of the Day
dogmatic (adj.): inclined to lay down principles as incontrovertibly true
College Books are now due. If they are not turned in by TODAY, you will be fined the original cost of the book.
- All library books are now due to the ALC! If books are not turned in you will be put on the fine list.
- Attention next years’ AP Biology students: Please stop by Mr. McCrann’s room and get a textbook and summer reading packet. The packet must be done by the start of the next school year.
- Next year’s AP World History students, please stop by Mrs. Gamble’s room, room 404 for a summer reading packet.
- Parking Permits are now available for next years Juniors and Seniors only! Pick one up now in the office!
- Driver’s ed packets are now available for the Spring and Summer session. You can pick up a packet in the office.
- The Big Fish DVDs are in. Please contact Norm Garrey to pick them up. Even if you ordered one and didn’t pay, it is here, so stop in with your money. Also, if you still want one there are a few extras.
The Overland Stage Stampede Rodeo will be June 2nd & 3rd. Come on out and support our Rodeo gal’s and pal’s. Fireworks on Friday night and the live band, Locked and Loaded, on Saturday night.
- Community Connections packets are available in the office.
We are reaching out to you to let you know of some recent changes with our check in and check out procedures. You must Check out on the front desk computer or your absence will not be counted or excused!
- FCA (Fellow of Christian Athletes) will be meeting every Wednesday morning from 7:00 am to 7:35 in the pool mezzanine area. Please come join us!
- Want to know what Speech & Debate is all about? Want to know how you can earn scholarships, make new friends, improve your speaking skills and travel all across the country? Then the RSHS Speech & Debate Summer Camp is for you! The camp is led by nationally competitive coaches and varsity members, and will go over the basics of each event in an effort to prepare for the upcoming season. The camp will be held August 7th through the 10th at RSHS from 9 am to 4 pm. It is free to participate and no experience is required. Have any questions? The is contact info on the posters hung up around the school.
- There will be Study Hall for all Sports and Activities on Mondays from 2:30 to 3:20. See your Coach for a place.